Independence Mission Schools, and our network schools, value the contributions of our donors, parents and friends. To protect the privacy of our supporters and their special relationship with us, we maintain the following policies:
- We have a strict “No-Spam” policy which means we do not sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail or mailing address to a third party.
- Any personal information you share with us is kept private.
- We honor donor requests to remain anonymous.
- We do not store credit card or banking information on our websites.
- We do not trade or sell our donor lists.
The Independence Mission Schools websites are protected with SSL security. We use online payment processing services through Authorize.net which has strong reputation for security. We take every precaution when sending or receiving personal or financial information over the Internet. Unfortunately, no internet security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Other Web Sites
Independence Mission Schools websites may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of sites from those links, and we encourage you to read the privacy policies on linked sites as their standards may differ from ours.
Current parents at an Independence Mission School may have been issued a password that allows them to access MyStudentsProgress.com and myTADS.com. Portions of our school sites contain links to these outside websites that contain student grades, schedules, and billing information. This information is not stored on the Independence Mission Schools website or the websites of our network schools.